NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as yet. Last night would have been perfect but it was my wifes birthday. So the only pictures last night were of her opening her presents.

I thought about taking them from the other end of the street with the scope but decided it was too much hassle.:)

I got the entry level QHY6, similar spec to the Atik 16ic but in the end a slightly more sensitive sensor and £60 cheaper swung it for me.

I've not had a single chance to use it yet. I was planning on getting out tonight, as it looks perfect out there, but I had to go for a medical today because of my prolapsed disc and now I cant move which is exactly what happened the last time it was a good clear night just after a new moon.

I'm hoping tomorrow night will be as good as tonight and if it is my wife has promised to get everything setup for me. Bless her, I've not shown her polar alignment yet....lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived