NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

True Technology SuperSlim-Wheel

I have been lucky enough to get hold of one of the above - the 7 filter, 1.25" version. It's a manual wheel.

I can't see how to connect it to either of my scopes (as per my signature). It's just the filter wheel and the hosing it fits in that I have.

Do I need some kind of adapter to fit it? If so, which one? I've had a like on Tru Tec's web site, but cant see anything. I've e-mailed them as well but no response.

IIRC Trutek filter wheels have a female SCT thread so you will need an SCT male to 2" push fit adaptor. Alternatively, I used mine with a WO reducer so needed to get an SCT male to T2 female adaptor. Luckily moocher was selling one. Telescope Service do adaptors for just about anything now.

HTH

Sound like you need a 1.25" male with a SCT male thread for the connection to the scope and a SCT male to T thread to connect to the imaging gear..... problem is, I've never seen a 1.25" to SCT thread adaptor:(

Ken

Archived