Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sketch templates

Llamanaut

Hi, does anyone have any downloadable sketch templates they can direct me to (or send me) theyre basically a black square with a white circle in the middle that i can download, cut out and stick in my observing log?? I'd like to keep things neat & tidy with a printed one rather than draw round an eggcup (a bit ocd perhaps?) Hope someone can help :)

If you have Word then make your own! Use DRAW to make a rectangle and a superimposed circle (Hold down the shift key when using the ellipse tool to get a circle) then click on the rectangle and "fill" with black - Simples!!! Once you have the right size "group" the objects and then duplicate at will!!

Funny you should mention that bizibuilder ive been playing with word for a few hours and come up with a set of templates. All i have to do now is find a format of writing up observation reports and i'll begin. thnaks for everyones help, i'll let you know how it all goes.

Archived