SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NGC-7331 Galaxy

qcdougn

Hey Phillip,

Good question; I look at a lot of images on various forums...this one, the UKAI and Cloudy Nights. Plus, I check the web site for the Skyhound. He has some interesting objects to select from every month. Sometimes, when I do a Google serch for somthing that I'm interested in, that page takes me to other pictures...on & on and on...... :D :D :D

Doug

Ha..... :D :D......I guess I won't Phillip.....there's always too many targets and not enough time and dark... :D

Thanks to all, glad you like it... This one requires a lot of time, as they all seem to do. But, this is all I could catch last night with the bright moon. That's why I did the bright planetaries Friday night....(Snowball and Saturn nebula)

Doug

Hey Rog,

The old Atik 2HS days were fun, but you have a better kit now....Not to mention, a much higher level of skills... Go get this one. It's in a very good position in the East for imaging...I look forward to seeing your great pic.

Doug

Hi Kain,

Yes, according to a detailed image seen on-line, that should be galaxy NGC-7335. There are two others nearby too (7336 & 7337).

I think I picked them up in this closer photo. NGC-7337 is just off the right edge of the galaxy and 7336 is at the bottom of the image, just right of center.....(I think.. :laugh: :?)

Doug

Archived