NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

About time

Ibbo!

Stars.....are they those twinkly little light things you used to be able to see in the sky at night? And planets - they are like stars but a bit bigger? :) And I've got this thing in my dining room - it's like a metal tube with a big hole at one end and a mirror at the other. It's on a metal 3 legged thing - no idea what it's for....:eek:

at 7pmgmt we prepared to go home for good. as we did step outside off the house of our friend i was surprised, there was orion, just above the soccer trainingyard south from the location.

our home is north from there. about 10 minutes with the car. we still had some clouds drifting to northwest, no fog at all!

just set up the telescope, i can see stars trough the finder scope allready. still not load the eyepiece in the focuser.i will wait now for good view and keep the optical tube assembly cooldown(what about summer?).

greetings

Teo

Archived