NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

2" Thread = ?mm

So you need T2 to 2" focuser reduction with a filter thread on it :) T2 side goes to DSLR without a lens. Like this one: Adapter von 2" Steck auf T2 Aussengewinde - Teleskop-Express: DER Astroshop + Fotografie + Naturbeobachtung so you will be able to use a 2" filter

If you want DSLR + Lens + Filter then you have to check which M** thread has the lens (like M48), and then M** to T2, and from T2 to 2". Or directly M** to 2" if any shop has such.

T2 to 2": Adapter vom T2 Gewinde auf 2" Steckdurchmesser - Teleskop-Express: DER Astroshop + Fotografie + Naturbeobachtung

I got a whole series of stepper rings, 48mm to 55mm, 48mm to 58mm etc etc from Vintage. Excellent service! Recommended!

(I haven't found a "stepper" ring that will hold a 1.25" filter -28.5mm in a 2" (48mm) filter holder:( - this would be ideal to allow the smaller filters to be used in 2" fittings [i know about the possibility of vignetting with astronomical filters, but the Star Analyser/ Baader spectroscope gratings don't care!])

Ken

Archived