Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A TINY BUBBLE NEBULA NGC 7635

CELESCOPE

The bubble looks small in this image ,but still makes a nice image , managed some of that outer more faint nebula as well , taken with the Atik 16hr with Ha filter, scope was the ED80 with the HEQ6PRO and skyscan, 40 subs of 60 secs each, binned 2x2 and processed in Maxim and Photoshop.

Rog

post-12695-133877321252_thumb.jpg

post-12695-133877321257_thumb.jpg

Rog,

Very nice image...You're certainly on a roll with nice results on everything you image.... :D Don't change the way you're doing things...

I hope to try this one out myself this coming weekend...Well done mate...

Doug

thanks Doug , i do need to change as i,m not happy mainly with my images , i made a tube for my reducer , but its so hard getting things just right , a coma still exists on all my imges and i have to reduce the frame to eleminate this, also massive processing, to achieve the image u see , si i,m purchasing the proper bit of gear to sort it , this will improve the quality a lot more , especially as i hope to move on to guiding before the winter arrives ,

Rog

especially as i hope to move on to guiding before the winter arrives ,

Rog

OMG They'll scrap the Hubble!

Rog + guiding = WOW!!

Rog., I ddin't realise that you were doing these without guiding, now I feel the urge to align coming on, and as Arthur sent me the guiding hardware, I need to do that as well.

Captain Chaos (under clouds tonight)

Archived