Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Binoculars UK Ltd

As best I know binoculars-uk are the same as Pulsar Optics, Scope and Skies, Astro Engineering and The Astronomy and Nature Centre. All based at Ely. Please check in case I have the wrong company.

There have been several posts about SnS, some good, some bad. I live close enough to drive there so whatever I want is in my hands with me when I leave.:icon_eek::D

Concerning my making a possible link to SnS, I am pleased to be corrected.:icon_eek:

I mentioned it as at some time I had clicked a link that was like: binoculars-uk, and found myself on a web page similar to Pulsar and SnS and it stated an address of Lancaster Way, Ely. Which I know to be them as I have visited several times. They do stock lots of binoculars - on the right as you enter if I recall.

I recall the incident as I simply thought "Another company under the Astronomy and Nature banner, that makes 4." :hello2::D

From what I have heard the Blackpool company are good and recommended by quite a few, so shouldn't have a problem.

• 1 month later...

By coincidence I was going to start a new thread about Binoculars-UK but checked the search button first.

I could not get a Celestron eyepiece kit from my local shop and FLO was not open so I googled and came up with Binoculars-UK.

I ordered the Celestron kit on Monday at 15:00 and thought it would take three to four days. I was just about to go out on Tuesday at about 15:00 when the kit was delivered to my door through the snow. Could not believe it!!!. Very soundly packed. I was thrilled with the service. Can't wait to see if the eyepieces are better than the ones that came with my scope.

I note from the invoice that this company is indeed based at Blackpool.

David B

Archived