Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC 7000

Trevor N

Taken on Weds through an ed80 with f6.3 reducer. 12 x 5 min subs with an atik 314L. If anyone knows of a site that gives details of how to mix and match images (rotating them e.t.c.) in PS7 then please let me know. I have some dslr images with colour but how to blend them together is beyond me at present. I've seen images on this site where people have blended shots through different telescopes on different nights . I've mixed RGB's but I wouldn't have a clue as to where to start with different sizes , roatations and formats.. All help gratefully received, Regards , Trevor

post-14998-133877411879_thumb.jpg

Nice shot Trevor, lovely detail.

You need Registar to do that really. You can just take the images and get an aligned version to use in PS, or else combine them in Registar itself. Considering its age and the quality of pics that were around when it was released, it is an amazing package, really fast, and very accurate.

You could also for instance, use this Ha capture for the Red channel, and take your other G + B data and merge them all in Registar, or indeed, any combination.

Cheers

TJ

Archived