Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Some quck shots #1

argo_navis

Hello, and welcome to SGL!

I cant see the images at present, but you can add them in by using the attachments tool in the advanced posting toolbar.

If they are very big, resize them to 1024 x 768 or so first.

Cheers

TJ

Thank you for the kind words TJ - I do .... when clear skies allow - but I strive to get the best b&w ones I can in case it turns out cloudy for a long while... :-) I do have Baader LRGB as well as Baader Ha/SII/HB/OIII waiting in the wings in a SX filter wheel ready to pull out when the skies clear.......wishful thinking at the moment....

Thanks for your comments TJ/johnh : These shots were ones to test out the whole system and I'd have used more subs and longer ones in the latter 2 objects. I did do 1x10 min sub (for test only) on each to try out how well the LVI autoguider performed and they came out well with _no_ trailing at :-) Images processed with DSS/CS with skylight flats.

Thank you Steve for your kind words. I love mono images too - not just astro related but there are some landscape/industrial images I have taken and a large number I have seen in photo art galleries that look amazing just in b&w - they have a "presence" thats lost in colour.

Archived