Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sumodaz is reborn...........

daz

Just to let you all know, I have dropped the 'SumoDaz' moniker in favour of the far more enlightening 'daz'.

I should work in marketing, y'know.....

Thanks to Grant for his super-techie skills :)

Darren

Well, yes, up until my holiday I had dropped just under 3 stones (42 lbs). During holiday I only managed to put on 5lbs of beer, and I have already dropped 2 of those.

So I thought it about time I recognised my own achievement :)

Still have another 3 to go, and I reckon I should be there just before Christmas - just in time for the silly season :drunken:

:)

Excellent Astroman!!

My motivation was a number of things, not least my blood sugar levels rocketing to over 20!!!! (Normal range is 4 - 7, my doctor wanted me to take drugs, go on the diebetic register, take drugs, see a nutrionalist, take drugs........It is now back to normal, purely through sensible diet)

At 6ft 1 and a large frame, I'm aiming for 196-210

Love those salads!!!! :)

Darren

Congrats to both daz & Astroman.

I, too, decided to do something about my weight when in April last year (for the first time ever), the scales hit the 18 stone mark! :shock:

Enough! I decided. Partly through diet, an exercise bike & also poor health I'm now down to 13 stone something. At the moment it fluctuates a bit - some weeks up a wee bit, others, down - but I'm keeping a close watch on it.

Trouble is, you have to buy a whole new wardrobe - but it's worth it! :)

A stone is 14lbs - even though UK is now metric, there are still some quirky measurements that we like to keep in old imperial!!

And congrats to you too Andy - looks like the forum is getting smaller, but in the right way :)

Daz

Archived