NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

m 42 with moded 1000d

astrokat

Well that's a great start! You have compromised on 2 minute subs and done pretty well but on this target youreally need to combine short and long subs and merge them in Photoshop using Layer Masking.

I would suggest a set at 15 seconds, a set at a minute and a longer set, 4 minutes or five. I put a post on how to do this in the Techniques bit last week after getting excellent help here on the forum.

As it stands I would say you have a bit too much red signal coming through which I think is what modded DSLRs are prone to. You can easily sort it in colour balance though. It's a lovely result you have and looks subtle and easy on the eye.

Olly.

thanks olly i will get out in the garden and get some more expo time how do i use the colour balance this was taken with out any replacement filters for the camera ive just got a ccd eos cilp hopefully sort the ir problem out

thanks toby

Archived