SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Bizibilder's Roll off Roof Observatory

Bizibilder

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good blog but I have to deduct you 1 point for the Hasp joke!

I have had a door day today as well, I found the leak I was looking for happens when the wind blows from the south, the rain hits the glass, slides down and seeps in! I thought it was coming in the bottom and completely sealed that.

Neil C

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few odds and ends added to the blog in the sig. I am starting to construct a website about the Observatory (and other Astro bits as and when) to try and get things in a more logical order and add more photos and details - good idea or not??

• 1 month later...

Nearly a month since the last post here! There has been some progress with the obsy and a few bits and bobs have been made. The next stage is the installation of the floor and painting the inside of the walls. I have had to wait for the warmer weather as silicone sealant and paint will not work properley at temperatures below zero!

Archived