M45

ollypenrice

Hi All,

While I really want to be getting on with a very promising M42 my inability to work out Layer Masks in CS3684361489_4uXtH-X2.jpg is stopping me, so here are the 7 Sisters to be going on with. (I was fine in Ps 7 dammit.)

Anyway, just over an hour of L and about 45 mins per channel on the colours. A bit of the red-brown dust shows, though I can't say I'm too excited about this one...

Olly

I doubt there'll be much Ha there Olly, as the stars are just passing through the nebulousity, not associated with it, so most of what's being seen isn't emission stuff.

Maybe there's something close in to the stars though?

Worth a look ;)

Cheers

Rob

QUOTE So thats where my data went.. har har!!!!

Cheek! Pah! I bet your data doesn't have that pretty Bahtinov Mask trio of diffraction spikes coming out of one of the stars. You need to know what you're doing to get that little nugget of perfection in an M45 image! And no adding them in Noel's Actions, either. I'm watching you...

Olly

Archived