NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Wish me luck!.. C8 on Super Wedge on the cards

I'm trying to close a deal on a C8 mounted on super wedge. Heres the write up.

Hi, I have a nice Celestron Super C8 Powerstar telescope up for grabs. This nice 8" telescope includes the Handbox for RA adjustments for imaging and tracking. It will also power a focuser and Dec. motor which is not included with the scope. The scope does include a Celestron 8x50 Right angle Polaris finder, visual back, Celestron Diagonal. Celestron "Japan" 26mm Plossl eyepiece, Celestron hard plastic dew shield ,12V power cord , Adjustable wedge for the telescope and adjustable field tripod with Roller wheels for ease of moving the scope. it also has the tripod feet included.. A complete setup. Payment via paypal and money order. Shipping in the US will be $90.00 and APX $ 350-450 worldwide. Thanks,.

And I know the guy - bought from him before!!!

Could get the job lot for £450. del :shock:

Rob

The C8 / 11 is a scope I've always wanted to own.... for that money from someone I've dealt with is bargin to me. The mrs has said I can hit the credit for it but (and there always is one) I will have to sell most of my other kit to balance the books!!.. :?

Just hope I can get the deal done now

I hope the wife lets you keep the Sentinal, it'll go well with the C8.

BTW your sig, the 127 Mak is f12 not f15. You don't want the trading standards onto you when you sell it! :D

Just checked the badge on the Mak... d=127 f=1500. Its an f15?.

Fantastic scope the C8. Plenty of aperture all fitted into a nice portable package - would be 2m long if it was a newt!!! Fantastic focus range for imaging.

The dogs bs Rob :D :D Will be very interested to hear how you get on with the wedge. Are you going to be doing some imaging - guess that's the main benefit of the wedge. I have the heavy duty celestron wedge but am uming and ahhing about the £105 upgrade to get the decent alignment controls for it (not really usable without them though :D

Don't get excited guys... its all gone down the toilet in a flash!!!.

Got pushed right up on del charge, priced me out!.. He wants as much as the scope :shock:. never mind, always another time I guess

Archived