NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Pier adaptor

barkis

I received my new pier adaptor from Epsilon this morning.

The Adaptor will sit atop my pier in the new Obs.

Also I got the EQ6 top to go with it.

I must say the quality and finish is excellent, as is their delivery time. A little expensive, but I'm not going to whinge over that. Nobody twisted my arm.

Here's a pic. anyway.

Ron.:)

post-13213-133877384203_thumb.jpg

Is that the Maxi pier Ron

No Martin,the Maxi is a very different unit to this.This is classed as a Pier Adaptor, which acommodates various Pier tops, mine of which, is the EQ6 top. All the bits come with it, ie, the bolt to attach the EQ6 Mount to the adaptor, which in turn is bolted to your own pier. Levelling is done via the three holes in the circular base. The base can be either round, or square. You choose when buying. The holes in the circular base at a guess are 15 mm.

I wanter the EQ6 top to be white too, but apparently they only supply Black. Matters not a jot.

As I said earlier. I am very pleased with the quality, and also the speed with which they delivered. I sent them an email to that effect too. Good service has to be ackknowledged.

I wasn't in a hurry really, I never am, but it may be of interest to others.

Ron. :)

Archived