Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Book Review - Big Bang by Simon Singh

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All - some podcasts have been loaded up to itunes, I asume these are the open questions & answer sessions from the show.

Search for Free Primates on podcasts - there are current 5 (downloaded, but I haven't listened to them - yet) .....

All - some podcasts have been loaded up to itunes, I asume these are the open questions & answer sessions from the show.

Search for Free Primates on podcasts - there are current 5 (downloaded, but I haven't listened to them - yet) .....

They are separate recordings of unanswered questions rather than recordings of the live show but still worth a listen. Im assured by Robin Ince on twitter that More will be added after they finished BBC radio shows of infinitemonkeycage.

They are separate recordings of unanswered questions rather than recordings of the live show but still worth a listen. Im assured by Robin Ince on twitter that More will be added after they finished BBC radio shows of infinitemonkeycage.

Ah - will try and have a listen tomorrow.

The first of the new series is available as well ....

• 2 months later...

Archived