Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

William Optics Swan EPs

Anyone got any comments on them?????, I'm still require some new EPs and yes theres loads out there if you've got loads of cash:icon_eek:

Every shop says get the nager or Taks and I may well have to buy one and just get one when I have spare cash ( not very often ) I like the Televue Zooms but they have a smaller FOV, Wiliams dont do Rubbish and the spec of the swans and the price seem good so any comments good or bad would be great. I'm not rushing this time.:)

Hi Ombos,

I've got a couple of WO SWANs. I think they're great for the price. The field of view is big, but not so big that you can't take it all in. Definitely my favourite eyepieces, especially as I can't afford Naglers and Pentaxes.:)

Stef

I've used William Optics UWAN's which are excellent - very close to Nagler performance at a much lower price.

I believe the SWAN's are pretty good if your scope has a focal ratio of F/6 or more. Not quite so good in short focal ratio scopes.

John

Archived