Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I hear my tools calling...

The Warthog

Well as Bob Heinlein said

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.”

:icon_salut::):cool::)

It's a nice, sunny day, so I think I'll go out and build an observer's chair. What design am I using? Design? Designs are for wimps; real men just go out and build. I'll let yer know!

Did you ever finish that tripod WH, I don't recall the outcome on that project.?

Ron.:icon_salut:

It's a nice, sunny day, so I think I'll go out and build an observer's chair. What design am I using? Design? Designs are for wimps; real men just go out and build. I'll let yer know!

why does this remind me so much of one of foggy's plans in last of the summer wine ?

Nearly choked when I read the title of this thread....!

(If they start talking to you - seek help!:cool:)

Thought I might do my own version of Astrobaby's skills list...

“A human being should be able to change a light bulb, plan a party, butcher a satisfactory relationship, con a car salesman, design a hairstyle, write a wish list, balance work with an impossibly-demanding partner, build a bridge between themself and an impossibly-demanding partner, set a trap for a scoundrel, comfort-eat, take whatever they can get, give as little as they can, cohabit, sulk alone, solve sudoku puzzles, analyze a personal problem, avoid manure, program a microwave, cook a microwave meal, fight like a girl, die if you get seen without makeup.”

It's not as edifying, but it may be closer to the truth...

(I jest! :icon_salut:)

(Or do I.....?)

Archived