Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kielder Sun

Ambermile

Thanks - but no, no PST on the list. I have an SM40 with BF10 for the Megrez but I must have dropped it somewhere because the little bu****s inside got out of line. It's now with Coronado in sunny Tucson, Arizona being dragged back into alignment :D

Arthur

Tell me about it. Just got news that my SM40 is going to cost $150 to repair :D I realise that's a tiny part of the total value but from the quote "Unfortunately we do not cover de-contacting under the warranty because it is not a manufacturing issue." it seems that I managed to break the only bit that's not covered :D

Ah well, it'll be back soon :sunny:

Arthur

There usually is a "Get Out" clause, just like insurance.

Dropped a laptop on the drive beside the car, insurance said I wasn't covered, in the house ok, away from home, yes, but in the garden / driveway, no chance. Only covered for garden equipment and garden furniture :D

Got a new insurance company instead, for less and everything is covered everywhere & anywhere :D

naz

Archived