Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Whats your next project!

Doc

I've got several projects recently completed/on the go/planned.

1) Better polar alignment of LX200 in observatory (done)

2) Sell ETX 90 (done) and all the ETX-specific accessories (a few left).

3) Buy EQ5 pro mount for mounting the Orion 80ED as a new portable set up (bought 2nd hand HEQ5 pro in the end).

4) Make 'electronics board' for mounting power supplies, USB hub, dew heater controller etc. for new portable set up (Thanks for the idea Peter).

5) Convert 9 x 50 finder in to guide scope for new portable setup (accumulating bits already)

6) Make light box for taking flats (ordered 12v LED strips from Ebay)

It's going to be a busy few weeks trying to get items 4 to 6 built and tested before Kelling Heath.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots to do and i suspect i may be annoying George some more as we seem to keep doing the same projects!

:D:D

I've been lazy too, nearly finished the 1000D cold finger mod (heatsink is going to work today to have some milling done) as its obscuring the USB port.

Focuser project is waiting on you :mad:

Got to get the observatory repainted for winter.

I want to automate my motorised roof (found a nice project and will email you the details)

Ive also rebuilt the obsy PC and reinstalled everything on a new 1TB drive :eek:

Archived