Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Graxpert 3.0 Denoise

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Not even noticed a hw accelerator on/on switch, but  I did notice a improvement in detail of the gradient corrected and denoised outputs in 3.0.2 over 3.0.0.

This is an amazing piece of free software.

Edited by TiffsAndAstro

• 2 weeks later...

I have an older version of GraXpert on my Win10 computer .... and I want to update to the latest AI version.

I have seen that most people say that I need to delete the older version first .... but how???

GraXpert does not show up in the Control Panel/Programs list .... but I have found all sorts of files obviously linked to GraXpert on my C Drive ..... but I don't know if I should just delete all of these one by one .... or if there is a much better way of removing GraXpert before installing the latest version.

Is anybody able to give me some advice about this?

Mike

• Like 1

I have won 10 don't think I bothered deleting old version, but the constant reminder to upgrade on loading it stopped.

If you just want to delete the old version, right click the shortcut and one of the tabs will say something like show target location. That should take you to the location on your drive of the exe file and stuff. Delete the folder that contains the exe and stuff.

2 hours ago, SlimPaling said:

I have an older version of GraXpert on my Win10 computer .... and I want to update to the latest AI version.

I have seen that most people say that I need to delete the older version first .... but how???

GraXpert does not show up in the Control Panel/Programs list .... but I have found all sorts of files obviously linked to GraXpert on my C Drive ..... but I don't know if I should just delete all of these one by one .... or if there is a much better way of removing GraXpert before installing the latest version.

Is anybody able to give me some advice about this?

Mike

As a former IT admin I used a HirensBootCD

https://www.hirensbootcd.org/hbcd-v152/

There is a lot of useful smaller or bigger programs, including the cleaning ones. At least one of them performs entire cleanup with removing unnecessary folders and registry entries which Microsoft doesn't. Shame. 

Edit. 

Also this, as the Hirens looks not continued. 

https://medicatusb.com/

Edited by Vroobel