Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My Dobservation site :-)

Ahoy Hoy

Ive got apeture fever and Im thinking of extending the Dobservation site and buying something bigger than the 10".  Something with a GoTo

Got a sweet set up, less than a minute the dob is rolled out and im observing, when the clouds allow ! so it would be great to take advantage of the space and go BIGGER 😮 

I recently missed out on a GoTo  SW Flexitube 300 on ebay that went for a song !! Curses. Maybe next time!

IMG-20240316-WA0000.jpg

Edited by GasGiant
  • Like 8

I knew I'd seen that box somewhere before. Lionel Jeffries had one in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!  Very British - every Dob should have one. You may need to upsize your Lionel Jeffries Century box though!

2024-03-2108_51_44.png.edd63e3a14c74b18a522382cf1db3c3e.png

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, GasGiant said:

Ahoy Hoy

Ive got apeture fever and Im thinking of extending the Dobservation site and buying something bigger than the 10".  Something with a GoTo

Got a sweet set up, less than a minute the dob is rolled out and im observing, when the clouds allow ! so it would be great to take advantage of the space and go BIGGER 😮 

I recently missed out on a GoTo  SW Flexitube 300 on ebay that went for a song !! Curses. Maybe next time!

IMG-20240316-WA0000.jpg

Missing out on the 300 is nature's way of telling you that you need to go bigger still.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mikeDnight said:

I knew I'd seen that box somewhere before. Lionel Jeffries had one in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!  Very British - every Dob should have one. You may need to upsize your Lionel Jeffries Century box though!

2024-03-2108_51_44.png.edd63e3a14c74b18a522382cf1db3c3e.png

Haha. The misses calls it the outside loo. It does give off those vibes 😀

• Haha 1