Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What is going on with Synscan Wi-Fi

Hi everyone I hope some can work this out for me 

I have a Synscan Wi-Fi dongle for a while now it will work on its own app no problem but never on sky safari 7pro , so I used stellariaum mobile with no problems but I wanted to use safari 7 , then came the dummies guide so did everything said and bingo I had safari working this was before Dec 2023 update

3 weeks later this will not connect any more to stellariaum or safari 7, Synscan app works but safari 7 pro will not connect I have checked everything all was set as dummies guide , but now stellariaum mobile will not work as well 

I have removed them both off my Samsung galaxy tab 7 lite then put them back on but they still will not connect to the Synscan dongle but it's own app will work ?? The tab is just a year old running Android 14 one UI version 6 

Any help is appreciated

I have SS6 Pro and SS7 Pro. Never got my syncscan wifi dongle to work with SS7 even when connected first up to the Synscan app, but works with no problem on SS6 after connection first with the synscan app. Not sure what the answer is, but must lie with SS7 in some way. Run all apps on my ipad.

Edited by Knighty2112
  • Like 1