Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Saying hello !

Mr_Cat

I'm looking at buying a new mount at the start of March - and I was watching an unrelated You tube video and someone had a second hand mount they had bought. And it occurred to me that there is probably a buy and sell section here ... Hmm, I can't find it.. Lets read the code of conduct...

50 posts you say?? Jeepers - I'll never reach that within the next year at my post rate..

So, I guess a "Hello" topic wil help...

So - hello... Err, I'm Johnny,  Most interesting thing I guess is that I live on the Isle of Man (and I'm Manx, not English, not Irish, not etc etc) . Yes, we have no speed limits, yes our laws guarantee a full pint, no, we are not a tax haven, yes, our cats have no tails... 

Damm, I should have posted them as individual answers... 

Seriously though - I'm on here to read and learn and so far you guys have been super helpful and not talked down to me :)

Quickest way to 50 posts though is to ask me silly things about the isle of Man !

Thanks !

2 minutes ago, Mr_Cat said:

50 posts you say?? Jeepers - I'll never reach that within the next year at my post rate..

The requirements have changed. To gain access to the sale/wanted section you now only need 30 days membership and more than 25 posts in relevant sections (non astronomy and welcome sections don't count)

• Like 1

Ace - unfortunately then my cunning plan turned out to be not so cunning but great info - I have ten posts so far so just 15 to go... that seems far more reachable 

• 3 months later...