Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NINA 3 point polar Align issue

Dunc78

Hello, I'm just starting to use NINA, I keep getting this error message when I use the 3 point polar align it moves to the 2nd measuring point. It then just freezes and won't do anything after that. 

Has anyone else had this issue and if so how to fix it? 

Any help welcome. 

Screenshot_2023-11-17-21-14-04-710_com.android.chrome.jpg

On 25/11/2023 at 14:18, Dunc78 said:

Hello, I'm just starting to use NINA, I keep getting this error message when I use the 3 point polar align it moves to the 2nd measuring point. It then just freezes and won't do anything after that. 

Has anyone else had this issue and if so how to fix it? 

Any help welcome.

You could try doing what it suggests in the error message or you could switch the polar alignment to manual movement and then you can slew the mount yourself without NINA doing it and potentially failing.

Sounds like its a NINA programme issue, if it’s freezing, maybe it needs a reinstall, if it makes the first move and then does not make the second, you will get that error, check all the cables too from the PC to the mount, make sure it’s just not losing communication..

• Thanks 1