Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astronomy tools action set help please

Hope someone can help me,I have been using the action set however for some reason when I use one of the actions it starts of ok but then stops and say's fade not available or hue /saturation not available or any one of the other actions it needs to do. If I want star spikes no problem.Hope someone has a answer cos it's driving me nuts 🤔🤔

54 minutes ago, Albir phil said:

Hope someone can help me,I have been using the action set however for some reason when I use one of the actions it starts of ok but then stops and say's fade not available or hue /saturation not available or any one of the other actions it needs to do. If I want star spikes no problem.Hope someone has a answer cos it's driving me nuts 🤔🤔

Maybe you have a greyscale image when it needs RGB?

8 minutes ago, ollypenrice said:

Things to check:

1) Are you in Mode RGB?

2) Open Channels and see if you have an extra channel like a star selection or other.

3) Do you have a selection in place, possibly hidden? Ctrl D to deselect.

Olly

Hi I am in RGB mode not sure what I mean by extra channel or selection in place hidden 

IMG_20231017_174307.jpg

1 hour ago, Albir phil said:

Hi I am in RGB mode not sure what I mean by extra channel or selection in place hidden 

IMG_20231017_174307.jpg

This is Photoshop, right? Go to Window - Channels and open the channels. If all is normal it will look like this, but you may have an extra channel as indicated by the green arrow. This is often the cause of problems when trying certain operations on an image. Just delete the extra channel if it's there.

Xtrachannels.JPG.1ef1c84cb97651c4630aff794865679d.JPG

Olly