Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Packing case for Celestron 8” SCT OTA

Moonshed

I am not having any luck finding a supplier that sells packing cases in single units. I thought I was onto a good thing with Davpack and a triple layer cardboard box that would be plenty sturdy enough, but it’s only sold in packs of 15.

If anyone can help with a supplier I would much appreciate it. This carriage business is proving more of a challenge, and cost, than I anticipated.

Cheers

Keith

Is it one off? You'll struggle to find a supplier to do the one, if they deal with non trade at all. Try Kite. You can sometimes find packing boxes in stationery stores too or storage unit companies.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

Is this for an ed80?

It’s for my Celestron 8”SCT OTA

10 minutes ago, Swoop1 said:

Pop into your local self store facility. They sell boxes of various sizes in singles.

Thanks. Could you please be more specific about the “local self store facility” as I don’t know what you mean.

Thanks

Keith

9 minutes ago, Moonshed said:

It’s for my Celestron 8”SCT OTA

Thanks. Could you please be more specific about the “local self store facility” as I don’t know what you mean.

Thanks

Keith

Keith,

Someone like these-

https://www.bigyellow.co.uk/reading-self-storage-units/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjeOB_bj9gQMV9wUGAB0AdwtDEAAYASAAEgJyHfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Matt

• Thanks 1