Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New wire diagram for neq6 mount

Chrb1985

I try to post here to.

After some cable problems. I wanted to just get things working so I decided to just solder the cables from my cable directly to the cables on the other side of the rs232 plug ON the mount itself.

My problem is that there are 6 wires coming from the mother board that goes to the rs232 plug. I assumed the colors where the same on that side as on the RJ45 that goes on the other side from mount to hand controller. This is not the case. So I need a picture of someone's motherboard connector/clip thingy that goes to the rs232 that is mountet on the mount itself. Hope this was well enough explained.

I'll attach a picture that shows what I need. It this picture it's not clear Wich cable goes where on the rs232 connector/plug.

0B0DBBC7-E389-4B45-9A3F-50F51FE8F333.jpeg.1f6f4afe02a0557cc26445ec9f6b202b.jpeg

6AC68C03-2D46-4F84-9291-58B7CCCD3A9B.thumb.jpeg.412c27e073d0e0900d7534e544346324.jpeg

Would it not be better to upgrade the motherboard to the latest version which comes with the screw in power connector , I upgraded mine a while ago to the previous version and a week later this version came out .

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/sky-watcher-mount-accessories/skywatcher-replacement-motherboard-with-usb-for-eq6neq6-pro-mounts-inc-non-usb-models.html

Edited by bottletopburly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If anyone wants to know. I fixed it. Soldered the cable right on the main circuit board. And it worked. I'm so relieved! First I got a error message. Access to port denied. I did some google searches and find out that som app got access and did not finish in the right way or something. So I just switched USB port an voila problem fixed. So now everything works nice. Will post some more pictures of how it looks tomorrow if people are interested? Thanks for the help in this and other posts :)

Snapchat-2069462896.jpg

Snapchat-1127339743.jpg

Snapchat-1754949777.jpg

• Like 2