Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC7635, The Bubble Nebula

OK Apricot

18hrs of exposure on the Bubble Nebula over the last 3 nights. It's been a great run and feels great to be properly back out there! I need to pay more attention to setting up a sequence as this was shot at Gain-0 by mistake, where usually I use Gain-101. Stars show I'm just a smidge too far from the reducer but I'm not going to argue with it. I'm not sure how representative of this is from 18hrs of data with this kit, but I'm actually really pleased with how this has turned out! Skywatcher 80ED @ F/6.3, ASI533MC-Pro, L-Enhance, EQ6-R Pro, SVBony guidescope/ASI120MM-Mini, ASIAIR Plus, EAF, DSS and Photoshop.

BubbleNebula18hrs.thumb.png.985940e02692eefed176892012841bc7.png

• Like 9

Very nice indeed. At the scale shown on my laptop the stars look fine, natural even.

Indeed the whole image is very easy on the eye. I find myself flicking past an ever increasing number of AI enhanced images that are too "jolting" for my taste! 

• Like 1