NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

StellaLyra M54 Camera Angle Adjuster at FLO

Stuart1971

Looking for an M54 camera angle adjuster (rotator) and saw the StellaLyra M54 / M63 and M92  Angle Adjusters on the @FLO website, they look good and the price is excellent, just wondered if anybody has one and can comment whether there is any flexure at all, as I have gotten rid of my tilt, the last thing I want to do is add more back… they look very similar to the Williams optics versions but at half the price…

Any thoughts anyone….

2 hours ago, scotty38 said:

No idea on the actual adapter but it does say not compatible with Skywatcher's M54 thread if you're thinking of using it with the Esprit... No idea why of course....

Hi,

I will  fit my Esprit, as I have the Pegasus made Esprit 100 adapters which have the proper 0.75mm pitch…as I was going to get a motorised rotator, one adapter goes on the back of the scope and gives M54 male and then the rotator and then the other adapter goes from the rotator and into the M65 of the flattener…so all good….

Cheers anyway…👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stuart1971 said:

Hi,

I will  fit my Esprit, as I have the Pegasus made Esprit 100 adapters which have the proper 0.75mm pitch…as I was going to get a motorised rotator, one adapter goes on the back of the scope and gives M54 male and then the rotator and then the other adapter goes from the rotator and into the M65 of the flattener…so all good….

Cheers anyway…👍🏻

Ah ok understood. I did assume it would be thread pitch but didn't know for sure....

• Like 1