Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Looking for a flexible shaft coupler

cuivenion

I did come across this, not sure if it helps, but it is 2.5mm, but to 3mm, but that should be doable, then an easy 3 to 6? ( With a little fiddling. )  I think, maybe. They seem to do required to, again maybe. https://uk.misumi-ec.com/vona2/detail/221006230387/

Probably easier to bore out a 2mm one really, even available on Amazon. :smiley:

Interesting site though. :smiley:

As an alternative you could get a sleeve of brass with an internal bore of 2.6mm and an external diameter of 6mm and bond it onto the 2.5mm shaft with Loctite 638. Then you could just use an easy-to-buy 6mm - 6mm coupler. This would be a one way journey though, you wouldn't be able to remove the sleeve without a blowtorch. I could knock up the sleeve for you for cost+postage. Message me if you want to go that route.

I would simply get the 2 mm - 6mm one and bore out the 2mm to 2.5mm, it shoulld be aneasy task with a 2.5mm dril bit. Has to be simpler then gluing on sleeves

I needed a 10mm - 13mm coupler for a different task for a Nema motor but couldn't find the 13mm so ended up boroing out the 12mm to fit.