Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Linear power supply for 383L+

MG01

On 09/11/2022 at 18:28, MG01 said:

I feel like I'm hopscotching all over the place at the moment...but back to PSUs for now!  @Tomatobro I've found one like yours here which seems reasonable: https://www.hamradiostore.co.uk/product/power-supply-30-amps-variable-voltage-analogue-design/

One question I did have was if a load like the mount which has motors would impart additional noise in the form of voltage ripple that could impact on the CCDs?  Would making two separate cable runs make any difference?  I'm probably doing some overthinking here and if i just run this to a power hub and distribute from there it would be fine.

I still think you should have a look at the Nevada on FLO's site. It seems to do all that this one does and is cheaper. In fact there is an Alinco on the site you link to that looks pretty much identical that is up for nearly £170

• Like 1