Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Squid almost on the menu

scotty38

I was in two minds about posting this but thought what the heck, if nothing else it will make others feel good about their images πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

My setup is a bit in limbo at the minute as I'm doing this, that and the other with it but Sunday felt like it might be clear so I cobbled it all together and managed a few hours of clear sky so why not try for something feint...

Another target that's in the "will add more data" pile when I get round to it

Image56.thumb.jpg.a24685d64f03b59dc63e08df69380bf6.jpg

Β 

Β 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, AstroMuni said:

Thats a lovely image. How many hours is that?

Β 

Thanks I thought it was a bit of a noisy mess really πŸ™‚Β Β It's roughly a couple of hours per filter but done as HOO so not sure if that counts as round about 4 or 6 in total πŸ™‚Β 

Edited by scotty38

9 hours ago, scotty38 said:

Thanks I thought it was a bit of a noisy mess really πŸ™‚Β Β It's roughly a couple of hours per filter but done as HOO so not sure if that counts as round about 4 or 6 in total πŸ™‚Β 

It does have noise in it but doesnt detract from bringing out the squid. And as you said, it would need many more hours to swamp out the noise

• Like 1