NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tonights Moon 6th April 2006

OXO

Thank you for your kind words :)

M2 ya thingy being a pain then mate shame that i was looking forward to some more pics of yours maybe find a better way of fixing it to ya do da?

Caz,

Iam blushing :lol:

Hi Gordon,

This scope is the Celestron 80mm Frac F/5 so yes it's the same as a Star Travel 80 matey, the focusser is 1.25" though, like you say if you wanted 2" the cost would be such as you may aswell sell the scope and get a ED80 :lol:. The amount of focus travel on the scope isnt bad but ive seen a lot better but it works for my setup ieCamera Canon and Toucams.

James :)

Hi Gordon,

I have a cheap 1.25" 2X Barlow lens with a integral T-Thread which screws into a T adapter on the Canon Camera. Works well enough for the Moon/Planets but on DSO's these some vignetting evident(Just process this out in photoshop). One good thing though i can unscrew the 2x lens on the barlow and fit 1.25" filters Moonglow filters etc etc which are cheaper than 2" hehe cant beat 2" focuser though and sticking the camera in there..

James :lol:

Archived