SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

DSS - Removing images from folder query

Look left

Don,t know if this is the right place to ask this question ,if so sorry.

In DSS i have 200 images loaded i,ve analysed the images then put in the threshold  for say 80 of them so checked these 80 . I know I can just delete the poor 120 images and just leave the 80 , create a file list and save it. Then if i want to reload these I can just go to filelist and load them.

The question is how can i delete the 120 images from my original folder with the 200 images in and just leave 80 best images in the folder?

I could look at filelist and individually delete each image not on the filelist but this seems wrong and laborious.

Any suggestions please.

Excellent Laurieast , that gets rid of them from the file list which is great , however is there a way to delete them from the folder there taken from ?

ie Main file on Desktop M31 200 images. Using DSS we have reduced them to 80 .

Is there a way to automatically reduce the Desktop M31 down to 80 images.? This reduces the file size as well as just retaining the best 80 images , so maybe later when the weather is not so good then if you want to reprocess the image then it's already the best ones to work on.