NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Evostar 120 July 29th

neil phillips

Huge Jet stream over the UK. But had no chance to get a lot of lunar lately so nothing lost trying. I need the exercise anyway

Evostar 120 EQ5 Mount ZWO 178M  Baarder 495. Last three shots with a Celestron Ultima 2x Barlow and downsized

lunar 29th july .png

04_15_47_lapl4_ap14281.tif temp.tif 75 - Copy.png

clavius.png

plato.png

Edited by neil phillips
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Trevor N said:

You’re picking up a lot of detail there Neil. Nice smooth images. I would see that as a success regardless of the Jetstream.  Trevor 

Thanks Trevor its early days with this camera. Still getting to grips with it. Jet stream on the map looked bad. the ser files not as bad as the forecasts. But around August the moon is high again. And i will switch to the big Newtonian when conditions are right. The Evostar is just something to play with under certain conditions cheers for the positive comments

Edited by neil phillips

4 hours ago, WestCoastCannuck said:

Man that scope shows its potential here!  Some great details in there.  I feel your pain for the lack of a nice sky and moon at the same time.  Got lucky this morning....  rest of the weekend looks dodgy.

Clear skies!

Mike

Cheers Mike we have to take the rough with the smooth in this game. Better quality will come in time i am sure.