NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi, I need to buy a new battery as mine is getting on and will not hold a charge. I like the look of the Ninjabatt but Amazon have sold out so not even a price. This battery has all I need, usb3ports and a cigarette port but I can’t find where they are sold in the uk. I really like the look of this battery. I’ll use it to power my mount, dew bands (x2) camera (Canon800) and Guide scope camera. Can anyone advise please both as to where I may buy one and the uk price.

On 08/06/2021 at 10:39, Dinoboy said:

Hi, I need to buy a new battery as mine is getting on and will not hold a charge. I like the look of the Ninjabatt but Amazon have sold out so not even a price. This battery has all I need, usb3ports and a cigarette port but I can’t find where they are sold in the uk. I really like the look of this battery. I’ll use it to power my mount, dew bands (x2) camera (Canon800) and Guide scope camera. Can anyone advise please both as to where I may buy one and the uk price.

If you don't need the mains power socket conversion, then you might want to consider a tracer battery or the Celestron Power Tank Pro  (£207 at picstop). These are Lithium Iron Phosphate, are lighter and safer than standard Lithium batteries and will also take more charges. The Celestron Pro pack has 12v lighter output, 2  USB out and a 2.1mm 12v output. I use mine with a mount, dew band and ASI533. I haven't run out of power in a session, but I don't think I have managed more than 4 hours since I got the battery with the poor weather over the last year. When finishing, the battery has still had plenty of power left (it uses 4 led to indicate remaining level).

I know Tracer batteries are quite popular on here, so someone may pop along with some specific recommendations and adapters to provide the power ports that you need - the Tracer battery comes with a 12v lighter socket as standard.