Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Trigger Grip Ball Heads

Stardaze

It seems that slowly these are being replaced with different versions. I missed out earlier on a Manfrotto on Ebay but can't seem to find the cheaper versions available now in the UK. Has anyone bought something similar recently? 

There is a tripod and head on Amazon as a package, but I don't need the tri pod. 

Edited by Stardaze

I bought one (or at least I pointed our daughter at one to buy) as a birthday present for MrsG to use with her binoculars last year. Second hand on Ebay

I was surprised that it only went for about £20 (incl Postage), as I had expected it to go for a lot more. They don't come up often, but they don't seem to go for silly prices. 

Manfrotto version of this Calumet one/ 

0812roundup02.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gfamily said:

I bought one (or at least I pointed our daughter at one to buy) as a birthday present for MrsG to use with her binoculars last year. Second hand on Ebay

I was surprised that it only went for about £20 (incl Postage), as I had expected it to go for a lot more. They don't come up often, but they don't seem to go for silly prices. 

Manfrotto version of this Calumet one/ 

0812roundup02.jpg

The one earlier went for £39 plus £5 postage. Outbid by £1 of course 😂 I'd prefer the Manfrotto but beggars can't be too choosy it seems. 

4 minutes ago, Stardaze said:

The one earlier went for £39 plus £5 postage. Outbid by £1 of course 😂 I'd prefer the Manfrotto but beggars can't be too choosy it seems. 

I would say that's a fair price considering how well they work. 

Maybe it varies by time of year - around last September, there were a few in the 'sold' listings on Ebay that were between £20 and £30 (plus P&P)  - which I only appreciated after our daughter had 'won' hers. 

Edited by Gfamily

34 minutes ago, Stardaze said:

I have a manfroto 222 trigger grip that I'm selling. £35 including postage.

Steve

• Thanks 1