How do I add “about me” information?

Morning all,

Quick question, I’ve noticed most people on here add info in a footer about their satup.

How do you add it please, I’ve added some info to the about me section of my profile but it’s not come up ?

thanks

Graham

7 minutes ago, GrahamD said:

Morning all,

Quick question, I’ve noticed most people on here add info in a footer about their satup.

How do you add it please, I’ve added some info to the about me section of my profile but it’s not come up ?

thanks

Graham

If you go into account settings you should find a drop down that gives you access to other parameters and you want to select Signature. Put what you want to show in here. I’m on my mobile so a pc will look different but basically it’s the same principle. Hope that helps a bit.

004A2D7F-FBC1-4960-B169-6C5D3275B845.png

• Like 1

Thanks all, I was trying to add in the “about me” section, never thought to look in account settings.  I also need more than 10 posts to enable the feature which this reply does for me !

thanks again

Graham

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GrahamD said:

Thanks all, I was trying to add in the “about me” section, never thought to look in account settings.  I also need more than 10 posts to enable the feature which this reply does for me !

thanks again

Graham

Change the colour of the font, that blue is making it hard to read

Edited by Frank the Troll