Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astrozap fit

Stardaze

A 10” SCT tube is a bit smaller in diameter than the tube of a Bresser dob. Can be misleading as 10” is the aperture of the scope not the outside diameter.

You need a larger size dew shield.

Edited by johninderby

40 minutes ago, johninderby said:

A 10” SCT tube is a bit smaller in diameter than the tube of a Bresser dob. Can be misleading as 10” is the aperture of the scope not the outside diameter.

You need a larger size dew shield.

Great! I couldn’t find anything anywhere about this and sure I asked FLO which one they’d recommend beforehand. It’s taken about 3 months to arrive and with the weather being so bad these last few month only now tried it properly. What a waste of £50 😡

Edited by Stardaze

15 minutes ago, johninderby said:

Just ask FLO to check what dew shield will fit. I’m sure they will exchange yours for another one.

FLO is very helpfull this way.

Thanks John, I'm annoyed with myself with this. It took 3 months to deliver and I've left it given the such bad weather till now. I've asked what will fit and if I've got to sell it on, so be it. 

I’m going to see how the one I’ve bought stands up. If I remove the rubber pad at the one end it will Velcro a fair amount. Here in the pic it’s upside down and sits on firmly. There’s a 10 week delivery on a new one and the hassle of posting this one if I find a buyer. I’ll see if the ramshackle hood and tape works well enough.

764F5088-CAC1-43FE-8F1B-E25B5768448C.jpeg

76FDD4B5-76C8-4CD7-BA2A-300D889C6F93.jpeg