Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Starsense not working - handset stuck on initialising

Rumbold2010

Hi all,

Any advice much appreciated. I’ve tried ( and apparently failed to update my Starsense for skywatcher setup tonight. I think I may have caused an issue as when I tried to update - usb to HC and rest of Starsense setup as usual - I did a search to discover devices - 4 were listed. What I didn’t realise when updating was the Skysync module was also plugged into the Starsense aux unit. Now when I try to start the Starsense, it completes verifying packages stage and sticks on initialising...28. All worked fine before, I can only assume I’ve caused an issue. I’ve tried starting the mount with 0 held down on HC to factory reset to no avail. I suspect the camera is maybe the issue. Any ideas or similar experiences? For what it’s worth, before my meddling tonight, Starsense has worked like a dream. 

thanks in advance - I’d love to have to buy a new one just before Xmas!!

Andrew

B432375F-4D14-446D-B25E-0580B2DCF43F.jpeg

0A12A1F3-496F-48E5-BCFC-4B9104FBEF52.png