Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hitecastro HEQ5 EQ Cable pinout

Hi everyone
Ive only gone and stripped the cable from the RJ45 connector that goes into the mount.
I have spare RJ45 connectors and crimp tool but not sure on the colour codes / pinout for this cable.

Does anyone have one of these cables that could tell me the pinout or provide a photo that I can work with.

Thanks in advance

Mark

1 hour ago, StevieDvd said:

My main issue was with the colour coding on the cables in relation to the pinout.

I have since found the solution. Looks like they are using the same pinout if not the same cables that can be found here.
I Used that document to find the RX,TX and GND which then enabled me to replace the connector. Test and seems to work fine.

40 minutes ago, dyfiastro said:

My main issue was with the colour coding on the cables in relation to the pinout.

I have since found the solution. Looks like they are using the same pinout if not the same cables that can be found here.
I Used that document to find the RX,TX and GND which then enabled me to replace the connector. Test and seems to work fine.

I presumed that you would have just done a continuity test to discover the colous of the cables for the respective pins from the diagram. But glad you have the issue resolved.