Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ekos scheduler error

Realtimedoctor

I'm bit confused and bit sure why ekos is throwing me this error. I've always scheduled my sessions like this, including the same session yesterday. However ekos keep giving me error and not scheduling the first job. 

Job schedule is 1. Fireworks from 19/09 20:25 till 20/09 00:15 

2. M74 from 20/09 00:25 till 20/09 04:15

3. M42 20/09 04:25 till 20/09 05:15 

I've used this same schedule for the last 2 weeks, however today ekos is making fireworks as invalid, strange as it maybe it marks any target as error which should start before M74, I've attached a screenshot below. 

The date and time are in order. I'm going insane trying to fix this, someone help me 😕

SmartSelect_20200919-141547_VNC Viewer.jpg

Wonder if changing Priority on each will sort it. 

Sometimes I have gremlins with Ekos and the easiest way to resolve is to shut down and start again, maybe it's holding coding from the last session that hasn't cleared or something to that effect. (Definitely no tech expert here)

Edited by MarkAR

15 hours ago, TerryMcK said:

Change its priority to 1 and that will sort it

Ekos doesn't allow any priority changes, it depends on the score which it calculates by itself. 

15 hours ago, MarkAR said:

Wonder if changing Priority on each will sort it. 

Sometimes I have gremlins with Ekos and the easiest way to resolve is to shut down and start again, maybe it's holding coding from the last session that hasn't cleared or something to that effect. (Definitely no tech expert here)

Rebooted Rpi 5 times, solved the problem after the 5th boot. 

2 hours ago, Realtimedoctor said:

Ekos doesn't allow any priority changes, it depends on the score which it calculates by itself. 

Mick is correct - It does and I have been using Indi for 3yrs thats what the "priority" field on the very left had side, is for - unless you have an error in which case the scheduler reschedules the lines accordingly or you overide and set/unset Altititude priority in EKOS Options. Anything else would seem to indicate a bug and needs reporting on Indi Forum 🙂