Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WHAT TELESCOPE COVER DO YOU USE? - ANYTHING BUT TELE GIZMOS!!

Eddy said:

I use https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Dokon-Hanging-Waterproof-Breathable-200x105cm/dp/B07MNJVPJK/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=Dokon+Patio+Hanging+Chair+Cover%2C+Waterproof%2C+Windproof%2C+Anti-UV%2C+Heavy+Duty+Rip+Proof+600D+Oxford+Fabric+Ga&qid=1599758535&sr=8-4 and have not run in to any issues at all. 

I haven't left anything out in a storm yet, but we have a similar cover that's actually on a hanging chair, and that's survived outside for the entire summer without getting at all damp.

Thanks again Eddy.

Mine arrived yesterday along with the larger one I ordered.  The one you suggested works fine for me, plenty large enough and the material certainly seems it's not going to fall apart in a hurry.  Just what I wanted and at a great price.  The larger one is on its way back to Amazon.

Below is a snap of it I took in situ in my observatory.  Underneath it is my 8 inch f6 on a Vixen SP mount (in altaz mode) on top of a 16inch pillar which is on the now unavailable Orion (UK) Field Tripod.

428196601_20200913_1206001.thumb.jpg.15b8006e21e779fd5d4f72752a40cada.jpg

• Like 1