Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

QHY9 vertical banding problem

tooth_dr

17 minutes ago, sloz1664 said:

That's not good is it? Where did you get the refurbished DC-201 from and, more importantly, can you return it.

Steve

Hi Steve

I posted the DC-201 back this evening.  It was refurbished by QHY, as I asked this prior to purchase, since it was only £10 cheaper than a new one but was in stock.  (New ones out of stock for 2 weeks).  I assumed a QHY refurbished unit was essentially a brand new item so the saving of a tenner was ok.  The vendor has confirmed they plugged it in and tested it and it was working fine immediately prior to postage, and finds it weird that it now isnt working.   I was a little surprised to find superglue and tape stuck to the bottom of it, as I had assumed that QHY would have replaced the bottom part of the casing when refurbing it.  But sure, in a couple of weeks I'll have a new one fingers crossed.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic