NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Venus 9th Jan

michaelmorris

Don't get me wrong, It's the best image of Venus I've ever managed. It's just that just when you think you're getting good some inconsiderate person like Ed comes along and shows you how it should be done! (LOL)

I'd love to able to get a UV Pass filter, the problem is that there are only two availiable: the Baader U filter (£180) or the Astrodon Schuler UV filter (£120+). For a filter I'd only use a few times a year, I just can't justify the expense. Either of these filters would consistute most or all of a years worth of hardware spending.

Don't get me wrong, It's the best image of Venus I've ever managed. It's just that just when you think you're getting good some inconsiderate person like Ed comes along and shows you how it should be done! (LOL)

I'd love to able to get a UV Pass filter, the problem is that there are only two availiable: the Baader U filter (£180) or the Astrodon Schuler UV filter (£120+). For a filter I'd only use a few times a year, I just can't justify the expense. Either of these filters would consistute most or all of a years worth of hardware spending.

Lets see if i can help....

PM sent

Ed

Archived