Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL Calendars - Last few, All stock must go!!

Hi All

Well, after a busy pre-Christmas rush, we find that we have about 35 or so calendars remaining. Not everyone that expressed an interest has bought one, but we'd really like to shift them all, if possible. Those of you that have purchased - Thank you - and we really hope that you enjoy the images over the year!

The site for purchasing via PayPal is http://calendar.stargazerslounge.com/ and I am pleased to announce that we can now accept cheque for payment. If you would rather pay by cheque, please PM me for details.

So, its first come, first served - and as they say in all the best ads....

Once they've gone, they've gone!!

P.S. I should also say that after the end of January, any remaining will be donated to schools/clubs - so get in quick!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We've taken the page down - we do still have a few available though, if anybody is interested in purchasing one, PM me and I will send you the paypal payment link to purchase a calendar.

Thanks,

Grant

Archived