NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

belated images of solar activity from 5th and 8th June 2020

Nigella Bryant

Hi all, apologies for the lateness of these soar images, due to observatory build time gas been short in processing these and several more as well from the 13th-25th yet to be processed. Wet weather has meant time to catch up, lol. Lunt 60mm DS and Zwo Asi 178mm. Autostakker3, ImPPG and Photoshop CS2 were used in the processing. 

20200605-1243UTeb-col.png

20200605-1243UTeb.png

20200608-1244UT.png

20200608-1244UT-eb.png

Edited by Nigella Bryant
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Stunning!

After recently having acquired a Quark and using it with my 80ED, I've come to appreciate much more the work and skill required to take such photos. 👏

Well,  you've given me something to shoot for. Although I feel you've set the bar unreasonably high :).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, George Gearless said:

Stunning!

After recently having acquired a Quark and using it with my 80ED, I've come to appreciate much more the work and skill required to take such photos. 👏

Well,  you've given me something to shoot for. Although I feel you've set the bar unreasonably high :).

Thanks George, appreciate your comments, you'll get there too, I've certainly honed my imaging and processing skills over the last year since buying the Lunt. It is certainly a different set of skills from anything else.