NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Anyone used Antlia filters?

Wyvernp

3 hours ago, emyliano2000 said:

Can't find anyone selling in the UK but in the US Agena astro has the 3nm Ha in stock. 

I've been in touch with Antlia directly about these filters as they'd be the perfect match for the upcoming 2600MM / 268M (which I plan to buy).

As you've noted all three filters will be OD5 rated (same as Chroma, Astrodon are OD4/5 I believe). 

365Astronomy are the UK vendor for Antlia and I've been told by Antlia and 365 themselves that these will be in stock at the end of December.

I'll be making an order for 36mm unmounted SHO filters when they are available! Just need the camera to come out too so I can use them!

Cheers

1 minute ago, Spongey said:

I've been in touch with Antlia directly about these filters as they'd be the perfect match for the upcoming 2600MM / 268M (which I plan to buy).

As you've noted all three filters will be OD5 rated (same as Chroma, Astrodon are OD4/5 I believe). 

365Astronomy are the UK vendor for Antlia and I've been told by Antlia and 365 themselves that these will be in stock at the end of December.

I'll be making an order for 36mm unmounted SHO filters when they are available! Just need the camera to come out too so I can use them!

Cheers

That's great, thanks for the info. 

I will get in touch with Zoltan too. Hopefully the price difference between the 3.5nm and the 3nm will not be extremely high. 

Emil

No problem :)

1 minute ago, emyliano2000 said:

Hopefully the price difference between the 3.5nm and the 3nm will not be extremely high

This is the one piece of info that is yet to be official! Even if they are £50-100 more expensive then they will still represent great value vs. Astrodon and Chroma, especially considering their recent price hikes (providing they perform up to spec, of course).

13 minutes ago, Spongey said:

No problem :)

This is the one piece of info that is yet to be official! Even if they are £50-100 more expensive then they will still represent great value vs. Astrodon and Chroma, especially considering their recent price hikes (providing they perform up to spec, of course).

Just spoke to Zoltan and he put me on the list for the 31mm 3nm set

Emil

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...